Explore another city’s aspect with our tour escort!!
- Follow the Athens’ evolution throughout the decades by admiring the various architectural styles.
- Discover the best talk-of-the-town places to enjoy your leisure time.
- Decode the symbolims of the three neoclassical buildings: the National University, the Academy and the Library.
- Find out many interesting things about the way of living in Athens.
- Feel unique in an authentic, colourful, Thai TukTuk These charming three-wheeled vehicles can pass through alleys and neighbours. The interaction with people on the road makes this experience amazing.
- Capture every special moment by taking photos during our stops or on board, that will accompany you for a lifetime.
- Feel the city vibes, wandering around narrow streets on an open TukTuk vehicle, where no others can pass.
- Discover the nightlife, which claims Greek’s fiery temper.
- Feel the romantic and mysterious aspect of the city.
- Feel in love, under the starlit sky of the capital.
- Admire the breathtaking Omonoia’s lit fountain.
- Enjoy your drink in Athens’ night heartbit.
Admire the illuminated Acropolis. This is the night signature of Athens. Passing through Geek Parliament, which is placed in Syntagma square, you can see the memorial of the Unknown Soldier’s tomb and the presidential guards. Don’t forget to take some pictures with them! Travel through the centures to feel the vibes from Athens of the 19th, by passing along Panepistimiou street, where Saint Denis’ Catholic Church is located, the Catholic patron saint of Athens.Admire the view of the three outstanding neoclassical buildings: the Academy, the first public University of Athens and the National Library. Take a look at the Sciences’ and Art’s Academy, in which are situated the statues of goddess Athena of Plato, Socrates and
the mable facade of our national library. Place yourself in Omonoia the most central city square and admire the breathtaking lit fountain. Continue to Plaka neighbour to discover the most romantic talk-of -the town area in Athens, which include Thiseion, famous for its pedestrian street where the locals choose for their evening walks. Next stop is a surprise, the night’s heartbit. In Gazi you can complete your sense’s tour surrendering in the night’s magic. Stay there and enjoy your drink, or return at the meeting point.
- Acropolis of Athens
- Olympian Zeus’ Temple
- Greek Parliament
- National Greece’s Academy
- National Greece’s Library
- Plaka area – Monastiraki square
- Omonoia square
- Thiseio area
Tuk Tuk Inclusions:
- Waterproof coat
- Bottled water
- English,French and Greek speaking tour escort
- Greek traditional delicacies
- Fees and taxes
- Photoshooting help
- Information booklets
- On-line booking with free cancellation 24h before the tour
- On-line booking confirmation
- Different drop off point prefferably, based on our schedule
- Capacity:1-5 pax
- One of your group’s member must have and carry the obligatory driving license
- In the beginning of the tour you can express your prefference, if the vehicle will be driven by you or our tour escort
- The vehicle’s rent will be under your name
- Arrival time should be 20 minutes in advance
- A camera is recommended
- The tour’s duration depends on the traffic
- The meeting point is Metro station Syntagma (at the station’s exit which is next to
- Greek Parliament on Vasilisis Amalias Avenue)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The TukTuk vehicle that will be provided is based on availability, so if you have a special request please inform us in advance
- Small pets are permitted
- In a group of 4-5 pax two TukTuk vehicles will be needed ( the red one has a capacity of 3 pax and the blue one of 2)
- In case of cancellation due to wheather circumstances, the tour will be rearranged
- Entrance fees
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Baby seat
- Large Luggage