Enjoy an exclusive full day tour to Semeli Estate in Nemea, 2 hours away from Athens, to discover the area’s amazing natural beauty, cal grandeur and easy access to world class cultural treasures. Taste delicate wines from indigenous varieties, in one of the most recognizable wine regions of Greece.
Come to this unique oenophile destination, immerse yourself in time-honored traditions, capture the spirit of the place and meet the people who work the soil and make this extraordinary place thrive.
While there indulge yourselves in a premium wine tasting at the estate’s historical cellar and enjoy a delicious 5-course lunch paired with the premium wines of the winery in its Bistro Restaurant.
Optional visit to the ancient temple of Zeus (Jupiter) in Nemea and the Ancient stadium of Nemea. Here, ancient Greek athletes participated in the “stadion” only meters away from the Temple of Zeus.
- Pick up & return transfer from your point of choice within Athens (tolls included).
- Visit Semeli Estate for a unique tasting of 5 premium labels in the impressive historical cellar.
- Get introduced to the local grape variety through a guided tour in the wineries, the production methods and the passion of the wine producers.
- Delicious 5 course lunch paired with 5 premium labels in the bistro restaurant of the estate.
- Introduction to the Greek wine, and viticulture history by an experienced sommelier/wine expert that will guide you throughout the tour (from pick up to return).
- Minimum number of people 2.
- Duration 8 hours approximately.
- All admissions and tasting fees are included.