- Tour Attractions: Corinth Canal,Mycenare, Palace & tomb of Agamemnon, Nauplia, Ancient theater of Epidaurus
- Duration: 10 hours approx.
Drive along the coastal road of the Saronic gulf, reach the Corinth canal (short stop) and continue to Mycenae, visit the remains of the ancient city, including the Lions Gate, the tomb of Agamenmon and the Palace.
Then drive through Argos to Nauplia . After lunch, short stop in Nauplia , free time to walk and stroll in the old city (first Capital of Greece 1830s) .
Then we continue our tour by visiting Ancient Epidaurus and its theater, famous for its remarkable acoustics plus the museum.
Return to Athens via the Epidaurus-Corinth road.
– Professional licensed guide
– Deluxe A/C coach
– Entrance tickets
– Free wifi on the coach
– Map of Athens & Greece
– All taxes
• Vegetarian meal available upon request.
• Drinks and tips are not inlcuded