- Tour Attractions:Acropolis, Parthenon, Erechtheion, Panathinaikon Stadium, Olympic Zeus Temple, Parliament, Panepistimiou Avenue, Acropolis museum
- Duration: 5 hours approx.
The striking contrast between breathtaking monuments of a glorious past and modern elegant structures is what you will enjoy during your tour of Athens.
Visit the Acropolis,the crowning beauty and glory of Ancient Athens, with its many monuments atop its rocky base, including the awesome Parthenon, the Propylea, the temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion, with its Porch of Maidens.
Drive to the Roman Temple of Olympic Zeus, the Panathinaikon Stadium(site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896), the Tomb of the unknown Soldier in front of the Parliament House on Constitution Square. See views of government buildings and elegant structures of the 19 th century.
Drive along Panepistimiou Avenue and view the Catholic Cathedral, the Academy, University, National Library.
In contrast, conclude your tour with a visit to the new Acropolis museum. One of the top ten museums in the world. A marvel of architecture with a full exhibition of the glory of Ancient Athens, its Acropolis. Don’t miss the opportunity to have the most amazing view of the Acropolis from the top floors of the museum, keeping in mind that the third floor is a copy of Parthenon itself.
Description of the structure:
Daily – all year round
– Professional licensed guide
– Deluxe A/C coach
– Entrance tickets
– Free wifi on the coach
– Map of Athens
– All taxes
• Due to certain restrictions in the visiting hours of the New Acropolis Museum the order of the program may be changed
• Clients staying at the coast will be transferred back to their hotels around 3:00pm with the Cape Sounion Tour bus.
• There is no wheelchair access to Acropolis Hill.